Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer is over already???

It is cold tonight. We are supposed to get snow on the Big Horns. I know I complained about how hot it was, but I am not ready for this.

We had 88 people sign the book at Leona's graveside service. Quite a tribute. We spent three hours at her house but there are many more hours taking care of things. We have 60 days to get it cleared out.

I picked a lot of tomatoes today and made more dill pickles. I just hope it doesn't freeze for awhile.

Tomorrow night is Relay for Life. Wish us luck that it won't rain!!!

3 comments:

clcphd said...

LUCK!! Who is setting the 60-day timeframe?

MamaN said...

my question exactly!! I thought she owned the house?
thoughts are with you. sorry one handed tonight!

cmc said...

The contract on the sale of the ranch says the house must be cleaned out in 60 days after Leona no longer needs it.