Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stress, Stress and more Stress!!

Thanks to all of you for your expressions of sympathy . We will set Leona's funeral time etc. tomorrow and I will let you know.

There is so much we don't know about what to do that I am very tired and very stressed. I sure learned that you need to have your affairs in order and in black and white. Hopefully I can do that and save the grief for those left behind.

I am glad we are getting a network of blogs. It is so fun to hear what you are doing. I love all of you.

2 comments:

clcphd said...

Hang in there, Mom. It is good that you are looking at this as a learning experience. Cuts the stress for you now and for others later. You can do this - just trust.

MamaN said...

Take it one thing at a time and remember that we all love you!