Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nearing the End

I think about one more day and we will be through with my step-mother's house. Yesterday we played chair switch-er-oo. We took the two chairs out of my front room over to the neighbor's for her yard sale and put two of Leona's chairs in. I have stuff sitting all over to sort and put away, but I must pick more tomatoes and cucumbers today. Frost is on the way and then "good-bye" garden. Sure fun to read all the blog updates.

2 comments:

MamaN said...

I am glad that it is almost over for you. It has to be hard to go through all of that stuff and take care of it.
Enjoy your garden. I pay 89 cents for one good sized cucumber! I really need to get out of the desert.
love you!

clcphd said...

WHAT?????? Frost????? Man, I am getting so spoiled by the long, long periods of warm weather. And MamaN - that is a good price for a cuke. You are still close enough to CA to get good produce. Of course, nothing can match eating one out of Grandma's garden.