Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All shook up

I just came from the nursing home with the feeling it will be the last time I see Leona alive. She is really bad. It really hit me in spite of our differences all these years.

I am progressing on the basket and plan to make dill pickles tomorrow. Too much to do and so little time. And I am supposed to be retired.

It is fun to hear from all of you.

2 comments:

MamaN said...

Oh Grandma, I did not know that Leona was not doing well. I am sorry to hear that. And even with all that has happened in the past, she has been in your life for so long, of course it will hit you hard!
I love you and think of you often.

clcphd said...

Hang in there, Mom. Just remember that Leona had a great and long life living in one of the best spots on the planet.