I am so tired of cold, gloomy weather. It is supposed to be Spring already.
I still can't drive or sleep in my bed as my broken wing isn't healing. It has been three months.
I am getting cabin fever. Have to depend on someone to take me if I go.
Hope all is well with all of you. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We saw a small glimpse of spring today after the rain this morning. The sun was out and the kids and I got to go to the park and play for a bit.
Any update from the Dr's as to when they think you'll be able to use your arm again? Have they still decided on not casting it?
I don't see the Dr. again till June 16. They can't cast it as it is broken just below the shoulder. I have x-rays again this Friday. Hope it shows it is healing.
Post a Comment