Saturday, October 3, 2009

BRING IT ON!!!

The weather man says snow tomorrow and Monday. I say I guess I am ready. I still have dahlia bulbs in the ground but otherwise everything is under control. The pump and hoses are put away, geraniums are in the cellar etc.

My good neighbors brought their leaf blower and blew the leaves off my front cement. They also filled three carts with wood which we covered so I will have dry wood near by. Between them and A they take good care of me.

Conference was good this morning. I hope everyone is getting to see it. What a blessing to sit in my front room and listen to the prophet.

1 comment:

clcphd said...

Wish we were getting winter. I am glad that you are prepared and looking forward to it. I have lettuce, spinach, and swiss chard coming up in my first ever "winter" garden.....