When you have to get on a step stool to get the jars out of the pressure cooker because your shoulders won't work, it is time to quit canning. But when you have been doing it for at least 60 years how do you get your brain geared to not do it anymore? Help!!!!
I have been making bread and butter and sweet pickles. Did dill pickles earlier. I did 36 pints of jelly and jam for A cause he hasn't the time and he helps me so much.
I finally got 3 ripe tomatoes. Not many on the vines, but I may have a few. The cucumbers are nicer than they have been all summer. And the apples have been outstanding.
Such is life and it is almost time for fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that maybe it is time for you to quit. I am not sure what you would do instead, but it is time you enjoyed your retirement. Maybe you could read the 1000 books you have on those shelves!
Post a Comment