I have chided everyone for not blogging and here it has been two weeks since I wrote anything.
Midnight Crafter is still in the hospital but is doing much better. I am trying to keep up with her daughter and staying part of the night with her.
We still have lots of snow and ice and I am so afraid of falling. Ice and my cane do not get along. More snow forecast for the next few days and below zero again. I am ready for Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you need to have A put spikes on the end of your cane! Works for both ice and annoying people!
Love you
I always thought a spike would be good, as well, but I never thought of multiple uses for it...good thinking MamaN
You could also use the spike to pick up trash or the ocassional dropped paper.
Oh, BTW - you have not chided me for not posting, have you? If you did, I missed it.
No, it was a general chiding and again I have not blogged for two weeks.
Post a Comment