Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks, but No Thanks!!!!

Today I get a call that my stepmother's will has been found. It names her nephew as her personal representative and me next in line. Since my adopted sister is sure the nephew wants nothing to do with it, I had to call the lawyer that I, too, wanted no part of it. My adopted sister is sole beneficiary so let her settle the mess.

I finished second son's peaches and pears yesterday. I am making jam out of the rest of mine today. I am still tired from helping serve 200 people a dinner after my dear friend's (and cousin by marriage) funeral on Tuesday. Since our church is being remodeled we had to have it in the community hall and it was sorta hard. But we did it. It will be nice when our church is done.

3 comments:

Crazy 3 said...

You have been really busy. How do you get the engery? Jase tires me out. Sounds like life is going good. Love you take care and be careful.

MamaN said...

I think you are actually busier than me and I work 50 hour weeks!

tell everyone I said hello. love you

clcphd said...

Shouldn't someone ask the nephew?