Hi everyone---
Yesterday I had trouble all day getting on to Bookworm, Midnight Crafter and Roger from my blog. Last night I decided to remove Bookworm and put her back in. After that all three worked. Beginner's luck, I guess.
I have been talking to my cucumbers as I have had one inch cucumbers for two weeks. This morning I have two three inchers. Also have two tomatoes turning color. I am just impatient, I guess.
Hope you all have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Talking to the cucumbers worked, eh?
I have heard that talking to your plants is good. Or is it a sign of senility?
I went to Rachel and Bingo's garden Thursday and bought Walla Walla onions, cucumbers, basil, beets, chard, carrots, japanese eggplant, and an assortment of peppers for $20. I made soup and the beets last night. Yum. Tomatoes are still green here. I have Indian corn growing in my backyard.
For lks---I went to the farmer's market Thursday and bought some swiss chard. She had lettuce besides. Bummer. I wish we had a good farmer's market as I don't have beets or carrots or potatoes in my garden. Oh, well, I am thankful for what I have. I picked two big tomatoes and five cherry ones this morning. The cherry ones didn't make it to my kitchen. They were sure good.
Post a Comment